180 Assembled Roving for Spray-up is coated with a silane-based sizing, compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester and polyurethane resins. 180 is a versatile general purpose spray-up roving used to manufacture boats, yachts, sanitary wares, swimming pools, automotive parts, and centrifugal casting pipes.
- Excellent choppability and dispersion
- Good anti-static property
- Excellent contact to mold surfaces and no rebound in small angle
- Fast and complete wet-out ensures easy roll-out and rapid air release.
- Excellent mechanical properties of composite parts
- The product is best used within 12 months after production, and should be kept in the original package before use.
- Care should be taken when using the product to prevent it from being scratched or damaged.
- The temperature and humidity of the product should be conditioned to be close or equal to the ambient temperature and humidity before use, and the ambient temperature and humidity should be properly controlled during the use.
Unless otherwise specified, the fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and moisture-proof area. The best temperature and humidity should be maintained at -10℃~35℃ and ≤80% respectively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should be stacked not more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in two or three layers, special care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the upper pallet.