Resin 'No Return' Policy.
DERAKANE SIGNIA 411
DERAKANE SIGNIA 411 epoxy vinyl ester resin is based on bisphenol-A epoxy resin. It provides resistance to a wide range of acids, alkalis, bleaches, and organic compounds used in chemical processing industry applications.
Applications And Use
- DERAKANE SIGNIA 411 resin is designed for ease of fabrication using hand lay-up, spray-up and filament winding molding techniques. Properly made laminates including laminate build up in multiple steps have shown good interlaminar adhesion.
- Necessary practices to achieve good secondary bonding include minimal to no resin excess between laminate layers. Manufacturers should determine if their practices yield similar characteristics. Hazy resin is indicative of storage below suggested temperatures.
- Gently warm and mix the resin to normal usage temperatures (typically 20°C) to eliminate haze before use.
- This resin contains ingredients which could be harmful if mishandled. Contact with skin and eyes should be avoided and necessary protective equipment and clothing should be worn.
- Drums - It is highly recommended that all material is stored at stable temperatures between 15° - 25°C (60° - 77°F). Avoid exposure to heat sources such as direct sunlight or steam pipes. To avoid contamination of product with water, do not store outdoors. Keep sealed to prevent moisture pick-up and monomer loss. Rotate stock.
- Bulk - See INEOS Composites's Bulk Storage and Handling Manual for Polyesters and Vinyl Esters. A copy of this may be obtained from INEOS Composites at +1.614.790.3333 or 800.523.6963.
- All things being equal, higher storage temperature will reduce product stability.